Sunday, January 16, 2011

The creative side of me


Salam.


Went back to our kampung yesterday and spent our evening there. The main purpose of going back was to introduce our BIL to the kampung. It was his first time there. I was bored so I played with my sister's new camera. It's a Canon G12. Please excuse an amateur photographer like me. I was trying a little too hard to be creative. LOL




Atuk


Buah cempedak. A forbidden fruit for me. (Don't ask me why, ask my mom)


Bahuluuuuu! cicah teh O.


The ground. I used the ol' school mode.



Then, it rained. I wanted to be more creative and my BIL taught me how to use the various modes and functions in the camera. I nodded my head and went 'oh'..'ah'. I actually couldn't understand what he was saying to me! Haha. It's too complicated for me. Poor BIL, he was so serious to teach me but I was too caught up with the rain to pay attention to the short learning session. He even praised me for these beautiful photos (according to him). Heee..








What do you think? Are these photos creative enough? Can you see the percikan air??? Can see or not? No? Too bad, you need to wear your glasses. :D

6 comments:

Md . Fakhri said...

wow, terrer nyer dia...

earth angel said...

weiiiiii rindunye kampung!omg x call opah lagi.off i go!!

Alice said...

terer ke???? hihihi

zatiMJ said...

xckp terer sbb xnmpak berudu dalam air tuh :P

zatiMJ said...

xckp terer sbb xnmpak berudu dalam air tuh :P

Alice said...

eh, tu bukan longkang laaa. Itu lopak air! :D