Friday, May 18, 2012

sad news

Salam.

I received a sad news today. One of my youngest sister's classmates passed away this morning. She was diagnosed with a disease that I believe all of us are afraid of, leukimia. Admitted into the hospital 2 weeks ago, mother had the chance to visit her yesterday. She was 15, in case you are wondering. Supposed to sit for her PMR this year, PE test was postponed to next week because the school provided a bus for her classmates to pay her the last visit. Even though I did not know her (she was my primary school teacher's daughter), I felt a pang of sadness and tried my best to hold back my tears. Her life was short, she told my mother how she missed going back to school, expressed her sadness because none of her school teachers visited her, she complained how big her belly was (swollen liver) and being lethargic all times. Poor girl, but looking on the other side, she passed away on Friday and mother told me "Ramai orang datang ziarah, banyak macam orang kahwin."


I don't even know why I am writing this. I hope ALLAH prolongs the journey of this friend of mine to walk on earth, who's suffering too. (Macam salah grammar je but whateverr, huhu) I just...hmm I guess well.. haha gagap pulakk dah. Hmm..apa-apa pun, ALLAH is The Best Planner.


Have faith, there's hope in it. :)

1 comment:

Dawai Kokot said...

Love does not die. People do. So if the people we love are stolen away from us, the only way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Cantik kerja Tuhan, sis..