Monday, September 26, 2011

Broga Hill

Salam.


Whoa!! It's been ages since I last burnt my calories. yuppie yupsie, that was in June when I did senam seni with the kiddos for sports day.


This time, I decided to go for a hike. Well, konon macam hiking but you guys know la.. I mana larat nak bawa backpack 5kilo ke hape kan..So, ini je I mampu buat..naik Broga Hill. heeee





Huh, can someone tell me the purpose of wearing a dress while hiking? Kawan-kawan, please wear something appropriate for this activity. Satgi jatuh tergolek gedebuk dah terkangkang 'shame shame tak malu' pulak. :')





Pekena rokok sattt.




Hmm..the lalangs. A must pose.




Worn out. -.-



Sekodeng




Sunrise






Going down. Turun ramai-ramai, dah rasa macam ikut rombongan mendaki.




Parking among oil palm trees.




It was certainly fun! Balik pekena roti canai, tosai and maggi goreng. T___T

2 comments:

Dawai Kokot said...

Ni yang lagi bersemangat nak ke sana. Tapi kan Nad, paling best part pekena canai, tosai & maggi goreng tu la. You rock, sis!

Alice said...

Hahahhaa. Seriously, lapar gila. Tu yang cannot resist all the yummehhh food kan. hahaha